Receiving all grains all locations
Honeyford: Friday, 6/24 Receiving grain until 4 PM
If you have June contracted wheat we need it by 25th
Looking for new crop corn
2022 Sunflower Program
D-P available (on site). Handling both Mid and High Oleic. Harvest delivery at main houses.
Looking for wet corn
Price Later for Wheat, Corn and Soybeans
Free March 1st until June 17, 2022
For non-office hour (6AM-9PM) trades
Call Kevin at 218-791-5769
On Farm pick up call Chris or Shayne
Call Wade for Sunflower and Canola options
Grain will be applied to Contract, Condo, Price Later (if available), or Cash (in that order).
|Delivery Start||Cash Price||Short Month||Basis||Futures Change||Futures Price|
|#2 YELLOW CORN|
|#2 YELLOW SOYBEANS|
|#1 SPRING WHEAT|
|NuSun SUNFLOWERS Dlvd H|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Larimore, North Dakota (58251)
- Cotton Off Lows Still Red for Monday
- Cotton futures were sharply lower overnight. After finding some strength in the morning going into the Monday day session the board is just 108 to 125 points in the red. On Friday the cotton market continued its selloff with another triple digit loss. July, in deliveries with no limits, fell...
- Monday Starts Higher in Wheat
- So far the wheat markets are bouncing into the new week. CBT SRW went home 12 1/4 to 13 3/4 cents in the red on Friday, with July having closed $1.10 1/2 below last week. KC HRW ended the day 12 1/2 to 13 cents lower, with July down $1.12...
- Wide Ranged Beans Black Into Day Session
- Soybean prices printed wide 20-30 cent ranges in the front months overnight with time spent on both sides of UNCH. Currently the market is up 4 to 8 cents into Monday. Soybeans closed 5 3/4 to 17 1/2 cents higher in the front months on Friday– but closed a dime...
- Cattle to Respond to CoF
- Live cattle futures ended Friday with gains limited to 17 cents and front month losses limited to 50 cents. Feeder cattle futures went home with $1.55 to $2.35 losses on Friday as feed costs rebounded. USDA reported the bulk of Southern cash trade was near $137 last week with Northern...
- Double Digit Losses in Corn
- Corn prices were weaker on Sunday night due to heavier than expected weekend rains in Illinois. They are trading 6 1/2 to 14 1/2 cents lower this morning. The corn market ended Friday with double digit new crop gains to a 3 1/2 cent gain in July. For the full...
- Volatile Week for Hogs
- Every single day last week August hogs moved triple digits, and ultimately July only ended the week a net 8 cents red. Front month lean hog futures went into the weekend with $1.60 to $3.10 gains. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Friday afternoon was $120.23 after a $0.59...